Thursday 14 November 2013

150 words following line 69

My heart is now made of nefarious thoughts, yet, my soul doesn't want to make these blinding visions real. How can someone who has just bestowed a gift upon my name, which I hadn't even been interested in, be given a death sentence? To be executed by me. These melancholy thoughts have escalated, into something horrible and irreversible. Only a few days have passed since I have seen those disgusting sisters, and ever since I have felt actively pernicious ever since. They only told me half the story, either the rest is left to me; or my fate has yet to be condemned. My destiny is something which is no longer in my grasp, or control, and what's to happen next is something I fear, regret. As the idea of that suggestion grows within me I am having extreme morale battles about this treacherous act. Risking my life and limb for the sake of greed, it has no longer been about honour or pride, it's about my narcissistic inner self.      




1 comment:

  1. Superb understanding - excelent sense of the character's turmoil, Archie. A 9/10

    ReplyDelete