Wednesday 4 September 2013

5 Core Values



Wednesday 4th September

In what ways could the five core values help me to learn in the English classroom and what values can I use to improve my learning?

By using the five core values it will help us to establish a positive work environment for people to work in, consequently bringing better results at the end of the 5th Form and throughout our lives. I believe this because when under a relaxed and concentrated environment it will help people to focus, as well as others being to help you and also you being able to help another.

For me to improve my learning I will be using the value of integrity, because from my point of view it will help me to create a broader outlook on the topic at hand; furthermore making it better structured, more effective, and stronger.    



Archie Atkinson, Raglan

No comments:

Post a Comment